- Standard 11″ rim made of composite material in metallic gun grey finish Grooved tension hoop
- Standard spacing using 24 Flat hook and nut set for head attachment
- Deluxe Vega style armrest Traditional No knot tailpiece
- Exquisite mahogany neck with Santos Rosewood fingerboard inlaid dot position markers and adjustable truss rod
- Guitar style geared tuners with a geared 5th peg Standard 25 1/2″ scale length
- Quality nylon gig bag included
Rover RB-20 Student 5-String Openback Banjo
This newly-upgraded RB-20 is the IDEAL first banjo! Every detail has been carefully thought out to bring you an attractive, great sounding banjo with a host of professional features at a price anyone can easily afford! The new peghead design is reminiscent of the Classic Art Deco peg heads of the 1930s while the super-strong, lightweight composite rim utilizes the most modern technology to give each banjo a warm, yet articulate tone that really cuts through the mix in any live situation. The beginning player will appreciate the smooth, easy action of the tuning machines as well as the accuracy of the geared fifth-string peg. The fast playing mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard has also been upgraded to include a slightly wider nut width than other banjos in the category; giving both beginner and advanced player all the room they need to hit all the right licks! Add to that an adjustable truss rod to keep the neck in perfect alignment at all times, and the new Rover RB-20 is truly a professionally featured banjo with standard specifications that is not just serviceable, but will also last a life-time.