- Standard 11″ composite rim
- Vintage-style white bound mahogany resonator
- Nickle-plated 2-piece flanges
- Exquisite mahogany neck with tonewood fingerboard, inlaid dot position markers, and adjustable truss rod
- unbound rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot makers and a more comfortable 1/14″ nut width
- Chrome-plated, sealed-gear guitar-style tuners with an accurate 14:1 gear ratio
- Deluxe 1930s style nickel-plated armrest.
- Quality nylon gig bag included
Rover RB-25 Student 5-String Resonator Banjo
When you’re ready to step up to your intermediate 5-string banjo – we suggest you check out the RB-25 by Rover. This is a high quality instrument with a professionally styled resonator – more volume and carrying power to match your developing banjo skills. The neck is fast and accurately fretted – it plays just like our most expensive banjos – but the price of the RB-25 makes it affordable for any serious student. The geared 5th peg and brightly nickel-plated metal hardware are just a few of the many points of excellence that make the RB-25 by Rover a world-beating value!