- Round, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted rosewood frog with silver-plated button provides striking beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13″ violas
J. LaSalle LB-10 Brazilwood Student Series Violin Bow – 4/4 Size
The craftsmen at J. LaSalle have developed the world’s most sophisticated grading methods and testing apparatus for the production of fine, artist-quality bows and they use these on every bow that they manufacture. Every bow stick is graded for quality and physical beauty and then tested for stiffness and resiliency before being put into work. Each component of every bow – including the frog and winding screw – is meticulously weighed to ensure that the whole bow is perfectly balanced. Thus, the most uniform quality is achieved in every J. LaSalle bow that we sell. The same methods used by the finest European Bow Shops are now being used for the first time in bows at the most affordable price points designed for the youngest students. The result is a line of quality bows that will please the most discriminating teacher bows that are the finest ever offered for school and rental programs. Every J. LaSalle bow is made to the most exacting standards of quality and cannot fail to provide years of trouble-free service to the player.BUY IT NOW!