- Set of two, 3-on-a-plank tuners, affordably priced and designed to work on both slotted and solid steel string guitars
- 1/4″ shaft with press-fit bushings to fit 11/32″ peg hole
- High ratio 14:1 gears ensure years of accurate intonation and tuning stability
- Triple chrome plating provides a lustrous and durable finish
- Ergonomically shaped and easy to grip white plastic buttons make tuning a breeze
- Standard dimensions make them the perfect upgrade or replacement to any instrument
Golden Gate F-2001 Acoustic Guitar Tuners – 2 Planks (3+3) – Chrome
Golden Gate chrome-plated acoustic guitar tuning machines for slotted or solid pegheads have an open gear design, made to fit every pocketbook. All Golden Gate tuners are designed for ultra-smooth feel and durable for a lifetime of use and perfect for any vintage restoration or new build. Every set we sell is built to last!