- Vintage Ohio style open gear design assures a lifetime of trouble-free use
- 1/4″ shaft with press-fit bushings to fit 11/32″ peg hole
- Precise 16:1 gears ensure years of accurate intonation and tuning stability
- Triple nickel plating provides a lustrous and durable finish
- Small white plastic oval-shaped buttons are comfortable to hold and look great
- Top and bottom attachment screw holes and traditional plate design make them the perfect upgrade or replacement
Golden Gate F-2215 Vintage Acoustic Guitar Tuners – 6 Individual (3+3) – Nickel
Golden Gate nickel-plated, vintage style acoustic guitar tuning machines for solid pegheads have an open gear design, made to fit every pocketbook. All Golden Gate tuners are designed for ultra-smooth feel and durable for a lifetime of use and perfect for any vintage restoration or new build. Every set we sell is built to last!