- Machined gear plate with integral self-centering spindle support and worm gear guides provides rock solid stability
- 1/4″ shaft with press-fit bushings to fit 11/32″ peg hole
- The high-quality and robust, machined brass main gear with 14:1 ratio interfaces seamlessly with the steel worm gear for the most accurate and smoothest feel of any tuner made today
- Completely serviceable for a lifetime of continuous smooth function and reliability
- Tension adjustable for the perfect feel
- Vintage inspired Butterbean Button is not only comfortable to hold, but provides that traditional style and look
- Gold-plated for luster and durability
- For Solid Peg head 3+3 style, set of 7
Golden Gate F-2331 Premium Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines – Gold – 3+3
Golden Gate Premium Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines perfectly balance traditional design with modern functionality to create professional-grade tuning machines for acoustic guitar that virtually rewrite the book on function; setting the New Gold Standard for Quality, Reliability and Value!
For the first time in over 50 years, musicians will experience tuning reliability and stability in a whole new light. No more slipping, over-shooting the note, or that scratchy feel when trying to tune to pitch because with Golden Gate Premium Tuning Machines, even the most minute adjustments can be made accurately and confidently – even while string tension is applied. It truly is a difference you can feel…and hear!
Upgrade your Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines today, it is the best thing you can do for yourself and your guitar!