- Beautifully cast gear housing with integral hidden-mounting pins provide stability and a clean install
- Fit 3/8″ peg hole with washer and threaded bushing
- The high-quality and robust, machined brass main gear with 18:1 ratio interfaces seamlessly with the steel worm gear for an extremely accurate and smooth feel
- Housing is factory sealed to keep the dust out, and is lubricated to assure a lifetime of continuous smooth function without the need of service
- Vintage button style is comfortable to hold, and can be tension adjusted for feel
- Triple nickel-plated for luster and durability
Golden Gate F-2370 Premium Cast Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines – Nickel – 3+3
There are no smoother feeling, more accurate, and reliable tuning machines for your acoustic guitar than a set of Golden Gate Premium Cast Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines – the perfect balance of form and function and setting the New Gold Standard for Quality, Reliability and Value! The beautifully cast, nickel-plated housing of each tuner protects the machined brass main gear, and steel worm gear assembly in the traditional manner without any additional pressure applied to the gears when string tension is applied – assuring a precise fit with zero slip. The housing is completely sealed at the factory so that they’ll never need servicing, and will feel smooth for many years of trouble-free use. Installation is easy using the threaded bushing and decorative washer on the face; as well as the innovative, hidden guide pins – cast directly into the case housing – that when installed, eliminate the need for any unsightly, visible attachment screws. With Golden Gate Premium Cast Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines, the difference is something you can feel…and see! So upgrade your acoustic guitar with a new set of Golden Gate Premium Cast Acoustic Guitar Tuning Machines – it’s the best thing you can do for yourself, and your guitar!