- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid flamed maple back and sides for huge, booming sound and volume
- Highly flamed maple neck for a comfortable feel and increased sustain
- Ebony fingerboard and original bridge, both with Art Deco inlays, make this guitar truly shine
- Every Contemporary Series Jumbo guitar now comes with a sturdy, padded Blueridge Logo ProTour BV-1502 Jumbo Guitar Gig Bag
Blueridge BG-2500 Historic Series Super Jumbo Guitar
Blueridge introduces its first guitar in the Classic ’30s Super-Jumbo pattern – the new Blueridge BG-2500! The body measures a full 17″ in the lower bout with a 21″ body length for those big, booming tones that made this model the first choice of every famous movie cowboy and country-western star – from the late 1930s to the present day! This flagship of our BG Series features the choicest, most deeply flamed solid maple and select, narrow-grained solid spruce for beauty and flashy looks as well as tone. The gleaming natural finish and elegant bound tortoise style pickguard, along with the large white pearl inlays in fingerboard, bridge and peghead, shine under the stage lights and let YOU be noticed playing your ultimate guitar – the BG-2500 by Blueridge!