- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive tortoise style pickguard recreates that ’30s vintage look
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
Blueridge BR-140A Historic Craftsman Series Dreadnought Guitar
Looking back in history to unlock the secrets of what features truly make a great guitar, Saga Musical Instruments and Blueridge guitars have decided to raise the bar for production guitars by offering Adirondack spruce as an option to its already popular line of Blueridge guitars. What better way than to combine the already popular BR-140 with an upgraded Adirondack top. Meet the new BR-140A – truly a guitar with the look and sound as a result of that legendary material, but without the high price tag!