- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage ’30s beauty
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-16
For detailed specifications, please click here.