- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage ’30s beauty
- L.R. Baggs E.A.S Pickup System with built in volume control sounds great, whether in your garage or on stage
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-16
For detailed specifications, please click here.