- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Abalone purfling, diamond volute behind the headstock, and snowflake position markers all give this the perfect vintage touch
- L.R. Baggs E.A.S. Pickup System with built in volume control sounds great, whether in your garage or on stage
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ16
For detailed specifications, please click here.