- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid rosewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage ’30s beauty
Blueridge BR-260A Prewar Series Dreadnought Guitar
Have you ever dreamed of owning a prewar-inspired Herringbone guitar…a guitar that set the standard for the way all of the most highly prized vintage instruments are judged? Well here’s your chance! Be one of the first to add this modern Blueridge Herringbone to your collection. The BR-260A has all the boom and bite any player wants in a rosewood dreadnought. Not to mention that it is also the only all solid dreadnought guitar on the market today with hand selected premium solid rosewood and Adirondack spruce used for its backs, sides and top for under $3,000!