- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid rosewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage ’30s beauty
- Factory Strings: DAddario EJ16
For detailed specifications, please click here.