- Solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped braces provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare
- Premium solid rosewood back and sides for a strong bass response and focused treble
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Quality natural bone nut and saddle for best tone transmission
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Factory Strings: DAddario EJ16
Blueridge BR-283 Prewar Series 000 Guitar
Combine the finest modern workmanship, the rarest tonewoods and lavish, abalone pearl inlay on every border and you have the finest new guitar that money can buy…the Blueridge BR-283! This 000 sized guitar is just the right size for comfort and ease of playing, but retains the big tone, clarity and volume that’s perfect for live performance as well as recording work. The top is crafted from the finest Adirondack spruce and braced with the same forward-x pattern parabolic braces as the 1930s original. Solid rosewood is used for the back and sides and gorgeous abalone pearl is inlaid on every border to make this flagship guitar a stunning visual display as well as a performance instrument. Truly, there is no finer guitar available in its price range.