- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry and snowflake position markers evoke vintage ’30s beauty
- Every Historic Series Parlor guitar now comes with a sturdy, padded Blueridge Logo ProTour BV-1302 Parlor Guitar Gig Bag
- Factory Strings: DAddario EJ16
Blueridge BR-361 Historic Series Parlor Guitar
Made with the professional player and instrument aficionado in mind, the new BR-361 Parlor style guitar has features that distinguish themselves visually and tonally from anything else on the market today. For example, each BR-361 includes a solid select Sitka spruce top and solid Santos rosewood for the back, sides, and body binding. This combination of choice materials and quality workmanship assures for a deep, rich tone and look well beyond its price tag.