- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Abalone purfling, diamond volute behind the headstock, and snowflake position markers all give this the perfect vintage touch
- Every Historic Series Parlor guitar now comes with a sturdy, padded Blueridge Logo ProTour BV-1302 Parlor Guitar Gig Bag
Blueridge BR-371 Historic Series Parlor Guitar
The BR-371 is based on the classic parlor guitars built in the early 20th Century when guitars were indeed played by ladies and gentlemen. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of this remarkable guitar. Select solid East Indian rosewood was chosen for the back and sides while the top is made of select solid Sitka spruce. Stunning, hand-inlaid strips of precisely-cut abalone shell outline the entire top and circle the sound-hole rosette. The grained ivoroid buttons on the tuning machines match the body binding on the body and neck. Rare, dense black ebony is used for the bridge and fingerboard. The smaller body size makes this instrument ideal for travel!