- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a robust sound and resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Aged top toner and unique peghead inlay for a vintage look
- Padded gig bag included
Blueridge BR-40-LE Contemporary Series Limited Edition Dreadnought Guitar
Introducing the BR-40-LE, indisputable proof that Blueridge offers musicians at every level professionally featured guitars for a price that fits any budget! Each guitar features mahogany for the neck, back and sides, and a beautifully vintage toned, forward shifted x-braced top of solid spruce. These purposely selected tonewoods combine for a warm, balanced voice with plenty of power and note clarity – as rich and complex as any guitar costing hundreds more. When it comes to playability, the BR-40-LE is a also real winner, allowing any guitarist to effortlessly dance over the fretboard for hours on end! Blueridge acoustic guitars that redefine VALUE and TONE no matter how you look at it!