- Authentic Gypsy Jazz shape and dimensions with 12th fret neck joint
- Solid Sitka spruce top with traditional large D-shaped soundhole creates a warm and ambient Gypsy Jazz sound
- Santos rosewood back and sides guarantee deep bass and strong cutting power
- Low profile mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard provides fast, easy action
- Traditional brass tailpiece and ebony compensated mustache bridge, perfect for the Django Reinhardt enthusiast
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour guitar gig bag, with Gitane logo
Gitane D-500 Professional Gypsy Jazz Guitar
Fans of Gypsy-Jazz guitar as well as guitar aficionados of every stripe will applaud Saga’s re-introduction of the classic Selmer-Maccaferri style jazz guitar – the revolutionary and market leading Gitane D-500! All measurements and characteristic features of this guitar were faithfully recreated to make this the highest quality and affordable guitar of this kind on the market today!