- Authentic and unique guitar designed and used by John Jorgenson
- Solid Sitka spruce top with small oval soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Gypsy Jazz sound
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced tone and projection
- Vintage correct, original shaped walnut neck and ebony fingerboard are designed to John Jorgenson’s specifications
- Tortoise style body binding and tailpiece insert give this instrument a unique, attractive look
Gitane DG-300 Professional Gypsy Jazz Guitar – Modele John Jorgenson
By combining ideas from the Modern Gypsy Swing Master and our own knowledgeable product development team, we’ve added the Grandest Gitane to date – the DG-300, Modele John Jorgenson! Features include: hand selected solid spruce used for the top and book-matched, eye-catching Santos rosewood used for the back and sides, a custom designed walnut neck with ebony fingerboard shaped to John’s specific dimensions in traditional Selmer style, Dalmatian tortoise style body binding, soundhole rosette, and tailpiece insert. Certainly a striking appearance at first glance, though its visual appearance is just one aspect that makes this guitar so special!