- All mahogany construction in a beautiful high gloss transparent black finish looks and sounds stunning
- Classic pre war 12th fret body joint recreates the sound of the original resonator guitars from the 30s
- Attractive design peghead with Black Lightning inlay design provides a classic art deco look
- Regal’s vintage style rock maple trapezoid ported sound well produces a rich classic tone
- Golden Gate’s patented spider and US made aluminum cone resonate with crisp clarity
Regal RD-56 Artist Series Roundneck Black Lightning Resophonic Guitar – Translucent Black
New to the line, Regal now offers the famous Black Lightning as a roundneck design! Perfectly constructed and visually stunning, the new RD-56 is perfect for playing those lightning fast… Blues, Ragtime or even finger style riffs! It is the perfect blend of traditional design and modern function; combining a perfectly contoured neck with 1 3/4˝ nut width that joins the body at the 12th fret, and has an extremely comfortable shape and a smooth action fingerboard for hours of play… a welcome change to other vintage designs.