- Solid spruce top combined with maple back give the perfect tonal properties for the beginning to intermediate player
- Solid maple neck with pre-fretted Santos rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Uncut peghead shape with rosewood peghead overlay
- Adjustable rosewood bridge allows player to dial-in the perfect string height with ease
- Includes nickel plated hardware, white binding, strings and easy to follow instruction manual
Saga AM-10 A-Model Mandolin Kit
You can build a professional quality acoustic mandolin that can be played proudly in any musical aggregation! All you need are the most basic woodworking skills and our AM-10 kit. The clear, step-by-step illustrated instruction book makes the project easy and fun! The solid, pre-carved spruce top and maple back are left sufficiently thick that you can do the final graduations and interior finish work and the peghead area is left oversized so that you may design your own, signature peghead shape. The rosewood fingerboard is pre-fretted so that you have only to glue the neck into the body, apply your finish, and assemble the hardware to complete your own, personal masterpiece!