- Solid select mahogany body – with all shaping and routing complete – for maximum tone and sustain
- Solid maple neck with prefretted rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Blank peghead shape with predrilled tuning machine holes and adjustable truss rod
- 1 P-90 style pickup with 1 volume & 1 tone control, pre-wired
- Includes heavily chrome plated hardware, cord, strings and easy to follow instruction manual
Saga LJ-10 Student Electric Guitar Kit – Single Cutaway
A 1950’s vintage single-cutaway solid body electric guitar was chosen for this quality kit. The all-solid body is fine basswood, pre-shaped and routed and the solid maple neck has an oversized peghead to allow you to design your own, signature shape. The pre-fretted rosewood fingerboard is already installed and all electronics are pre-wired for you. A powerful, single P-90-Style single-coil pickup gives you that authentic tone for Rock, Blues and many other styles. The easy, well-illustrated instructions make this an easy and rewarding project – resulting in a guitar you can play in any professional situation.
In Stock & Ready to Ship