- Solid German spruce carved top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Select solid flamed Alpine maple back and sides provide extra punch
- Slim select Alpine one-piece maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Premium radiused ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Metallic gold top for lasting beauty and luster
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-74
Kentucky KM-858 Artist F-model Mandolin – Gold Top
The traditional F-model mandolin as we know it today was introduced by Loar in the early 1920s and represents the epitome of design and function. For Kentucky, the new KM-808 Gold Top Artist F-model Mandolin represents our own achievements when it comes to high-quality, professional level instruments specifically designed to meet the demands and budgets of players at every level. By using the finest naturally dry-aged Alpine tone woods – a Kentucky Exclusive – and topping it off with a beautiful, sparkling Gold lacquer top finish, the KM-808 really is a gem in the line and will put the Midas Touch on your tone!