- Solid carved spruce top, in a rich sunburst finish, gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Maple back and sides combine traditional beauty with booming sound and volume
- One-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Adjustable rosewood bridge allows player to dial-in the perfect string height with ease
- Shop inspected and set up to provide years of enjoyment
Rover RM-35S Standard Student A-Model Mandolin – Traditional Sunburst
Here’s a beginner’s mandolin with Style and Personality! The finest maple forms the back, sides and neck while the top is solid spruce for best tone and volume. The neck plays fast and easily and the bound rosewood fingerboard has 20 low, smooth nickel-silver frets. Just give this Rover a play and you’ll immediately be convinced of Rover’s superiority and value!