- Solid Sitka spruce top with oval soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional feel
Trinity College TM-275B Standard Celtic Mandola – Black Top
While the mandola is gaining in popularity every day, there is still a lack of quality instruments available to the musician who doesn’t wish to spend the thousands of dollars for your typical boutique instrument from the private maker. This is why Trinity College has introduced the TM-275B Mandola. It’s a thoroughly professional instrument in every way – made of selected all-solid tonewoods and artistically finished to the highest standards. The slim, mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod ensures easy playability and the 17″ scale promotes the deep, rich bass tones that mandola players love. The elegant Celtic peghead design in pearl immediately identifies the TM-275B as part of the Trinity College family. A deluxe hard shell case is included. Distinctive, Traditionally styled AND affordable – that’s the TM-275B Mandola from Trinity College!