- Solid Sitka spruce top with round soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional feel
Trinity College TM-325 Standard Celtic Octave Mandolin – Natural Top
Trinity College mandolins are designed for traditional Celtic music, though they are used in a wide variety of other styles, too. The traditionally styled body of the TM-325 Octave Mandolin is complimented by an elegant snakehead peghead with the new Celtic-inspired cross. Its rich, mellow tone and great projection will surprise you!