- Solid Sitka spruce top with round soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional feel
Trinity College TM-325B Standard Celtic Octave Mandolin – Black Top
Trinity College mandolins are designed for traditional Celtic music, though they are used in a wide variety of other styles as well. They are the finest instruments of their type in today’s market. Workmanship and materials are exquisite throughout. Top quality, all-solid wood construction by highly skilled, meticulous craftsmen using select, solid, close-grained mahogany for necks and top quality rosewood for fingerboards assures that every Trinity College Celtic Mandolin is of the highest possible quality. The traditionally styled body is complemented by an elegant snakehead peghead with a distinctive abalone inlay in the black-white-black overlay. Slim, fast neck with adjustable truss rod assures maximum playing ease. The X-braced soundboard produces a rich, mellow tone with great projection. Cosmetic details include M-O-P position dot inlays, ivoroid binding and a durable high-gloss finish.