- Solid Sitka spruce top with round soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional feel
Trinity College TM-375 Standard Irish Bouzouki – Natural Top
In the last 40 years, the Irish Bouzouki has come to the forefront of the Celtic Music scene. Played in a variety of tunings, the pairs of strings are often tuned A-D-G-C, an octave below the mandola. The deep, rich voice of the Irish Bouzouki is perfect for accompaniment as well as lead and solo work. Trinity College, with the introduction of its TM-375 Irish Bouzouki, has answered the prayers of all the players who have no other choice but an expensive, boutique instrument. The TM-375 offers the same quality, style and sound for far less cost. Every TM-375 is fully shop-adjusted prior to shipment, and each is furnished with a deluxe, hard shell case.