- Solid Sitka spruce top with round soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional look
- Standard tuning: G-D-A-D
Trinity College TM-375 Standard Irish Bouzouki – Natural Top
In the last 40 years, the Irish Bouzouki has come to the forefront of the Celtic Music scene. Played in a variety of tunings, with the most common being G-D-A-D. The deep, rich voice of the Irish Bouzouki is perfect for accompaniment as well as lead and solo work. Trinity College, with the introduction of its TM-375 Irish Bouzouki, has answered the prayers of all the players who have no other choice but an expensive, boutique instrument. The TM-375 offers the same quality, style and sound for far less cost. Every TM-375 is fully shop-adjusted prior to shipment, and each is furnished with a deluxe, hard shell case.