- Solid mahogany top with curly acacia back and sides for warm sound and long-lasting beauty
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge ensure silky smooth playability
- Genuine Aquila Nylgut strings handmade in Italy give clear, bright tones
- Equipped with gold-plated geared guitar style tuners to ensure your uke stays in tune
- Includes heavily padded deluxe gig bag for easy storage and transport
Hamano U-350 Deluxe Soprano Ukulele Outfit
Any player who desires a top of the line, deluxe ukulele will be thrilled to try the new Hamano U-350! The finest woods and construction techniques combine with elegant pearl ornamentation in this high-grade custom instrument, while the tone is fully equal to the U-350’s physical beauty. The top is solid mahogany while back and sides are nicely figured curly acacia. The slim, well-shaped neck is mahogany and the 18 nickel-silver frets are low, smooth and highly polished for the ultimate in playing comfort. The inlaid bridge is made of rosewood in the classic guitar style and the rosewood fingerboard has pearl position dots. The soundhole features a rosette of abalone pearl and the overall look of this elegant U-350 suggests a much costlier instrument. The nut is bone and the strings are the finest in the world – Aquila Nylgut. The U-350 comes complete with a heavily padded deluxe gig bag included. For beauty of appearance, beauty of tone and easy playability, the Hamano U-350 is a singular value in the world of fine ukuleles!