- Carefully dried and aged highest quality European maple bridge, cut using proprietary methods, is durable and adds a bright, rich tone
- Unslotted, ready for final set up
- Enhances the tonal output of any violin
- Self-adjusting feet assure the perfect fit to top contours for maximum tonal transfer
- Over a century and a half of experience and expertise goes into each and every bridge
Aubert VB-10X Deluxe Self-Adjusting Violin Bridge – 4/4
Aubert bridges have been made in Mirecourt, France since 1864. As a family company the traditions and know-how of bridge making have been transferred from generation to generation. Created in the XIXth century by Emile Aubert, the brands Aubert, De Luxe have been registered all over the world. As wood experts, Aubert selects the best quality maple wood and strictly respect each step of several year natural seasoning. Bridges are treated with natural products, according to the secret recipe passed from generation to generation. This treatment protects the wood, facilitates the seasoning and enhances the acoustic qualities.