- Select tonewoods, quality workmanship for better sound and hard shell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs, set-up to Cremona standards at our workshop in the US
- Oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Equipped with Anton Breton strings with correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
- Comes with Travelite TL-20 case with wheels
Cremona SC-150 Premier Student Cello Outfit – 3/4 Size
When the student is ready to step up to an intermediate-level cello–the Cremona SC-150 is the one to choose! With a solid, carved top of choice spruce and back, sides and neck of solid, carved maple, the SC-150 provides the tone and volume so vital for orchestra and solo work. The fingerboard is well-selected ebony, and all other trimmings are boxwood. The tailpiece of the full-size model is a VP-61C composite finetuner tailpiece, while 3/4-1/2 size instrument are fitted with a boxwood tailpiece that includes four VP-14C fine tuners. The complete cello outfit includes a serviceable brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and a ultra-light and extremely durable TL-20 case. We think your budding cellist will be well pleased with the SC-150 cello outfit from Cremona!