- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Flamed maple with a rich, hand-applied dark amber oil varnish
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with French-made Aubert bridge and Anton Breton strings
- J. LaSalle LB-13C brazilwood bow and well padded bag
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Cremona SC-500 Premier Artist Cello Outfit – 4/4 Size
Cremona Artist Cellos set the new standard for excellence in the Educator Market! Lovely, well-flamed solid maple and select, close-grained solid spruce are carefully hand-carved and graduated for the ultimate in tone and physical beauty. A clear, pleasing dark amber oil varnish gives these cellos a classy and expensive look and the genuine D’Addario Prelude strings offer a rich tone and tuning stability. A fine J. LaSalle LB-13C Brazilwood Student Series Cello Bow and a well-padded gig bag complete the SC-500 outfit-making it the first choice for the serious student.BUY IT NOW!