- Every Cremona student violin comes with Anton Breton strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Properly fitted Swiss style ebony pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- Low profile chinrest, oiled neck and well balanced Anton Breton AB-112 brazilwood bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and tone
- Durable ebony fittings and fingerboard along with all handcarved all solid spruce and maple body in DS brown finish, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- Includes deluxe semi-shaped foam case for ultra-lightweight protection
Cremona SV-130 Premier Novice Violin Outfit – 1/8 Size
Saga has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on quality and value to meet a specific price point, the SV-130 Cremona Premier Novice Series violin was developed. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins will perform well beyond the expectation. Now including Anton Breton strings!