- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, select solid spruce top
- Handcarved and graduated select solid maple sides and neck along with highly flamed one piece back, assure a focused sound and attack
- Hill style boxwood fittings, Cremona aged maple bridge, D’Addario Prelude strings and VP-14 finetuner, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- Includes Travelite TL-33 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 brazilwood bow
Cremona SV-1400 Maestro Soloist Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
Any serious violinist would be thrilled to own an instrument that looks and sounds this beautiful. The well-figured, one-piece maple back is highlighted by its lovely dark-brown oil varnish. As its name implies, this is the first choice for an aspiring soloist! Lifetime enjoyment!