- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Highly flamed solid maple back and sides, and choice solid spruce top in a rich, dark amber oil varnish finish.
- Set-up to Cremona specifications with Anton Breton strings and Aubert aged maple bridge at our workshop in the US
- Premium ebony fittings and fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Includes the well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13 brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33 arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport
Cremona SV-600 Premier Artist Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
The Cremona SV-600 violin is handcrafted by skilled luthiers with long years of experience. The finest close grained solid spruce and flamed solid maple are carefully shaped and hand carved and graduated for the finest tone. The neatly inlaid wood purfling beautifies and protects the edges while the hand-carved maple scroll perfectly follows the old Italian masterpiece that inspired this violin. The tone is rich, sympathetic and even across all four strings, with marvelous carrying power. The fingerboard and trimmings are finest ebony and the varnish is a rich, dark amber oil varnish finish. Completing this fine outfit is a strong, well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13 Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow and an oblong lightweight rigid foam case, plush lined with matching blanket. Anton Breton strings are fitted to this superb instrument.