- Every Cremona student violin comes with Anton Breton strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs, set-up to Cremona standards done at our workshop in the US
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and tone
- All handcarved, all solid spruce and maple body with DS brown finish
- Ebony fittings, polished ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners for easy tuning
- Includes well balanced Anton Breton AB-112V brazilwood bow and sturdy semi shaped case with luggage-grade nylon exterior for safe storage and transport
Cremona SVA-130 Premier Novice Viola Outfit – 15 inch
Saga has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violas to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on quality and value, and the idea that viola holds a respected place in school orchestra’s throughout the country, and the Cremona Premier Novice SVA-130 violas was developed. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violas will perform well beyond the expectations of both students and teachers. So if you are looking for an economical line of violas that has all the ingredients necessary for good performance, look no further than Cremona.BUY IT NOW!