- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- Every Cremona student viola comes with US made Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs, set-up to Cremona standards done at our workshop in the US
- All handcarved, solid select spruce and solid maple body with antique translucent brown lacquer finish
- Boxwood fittings, polished ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners for easy tuning
- Includes the well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13V brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33V arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport<l/i>
Cremona SVA-150 Premier Student Viola Outfit – 12 inch
Now anyone can afford a fully hand-carved professional sounding viola that looks just as good as it plays! The SVA-150 marks the beginning of the Premier Student Series with features designed to meet the needs of more advanced students looking for instruments with all the tonal qualities and looks of a more expensive instrument, but a price-point that leaves a little more in the wallet for textbooks too! Each outfits is well thought out, and combines a quality ebony fingerboard, boxwood fittings with select tone woods to create an instrument that really can perform at any level. Completing each outfit, a high-quality J.LaSalle brazilwood bow, a popular TL-33 case and premium quality Prelude strings by D’Addario are included and are just a few of the selling points of this outstanding Cremona viola value!