- All handcarved, solid flamed maple back and sides, and select solid spruce top in translucent light red finish for a look of traditional elegance
- Every Cremona student viola comes with US made Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs, set-up to Cremona standards done at our workshop in the US
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and tone
- Polished ebony fittings and fingerboard as well as lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners for easy tuning
- Includes the well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13V brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33V arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport<l/i>
Cremona SVA-200 Premier Student Viola Outfit – 15 inch
The Cremona SV-200 Violin Outfit for the advancing student is priced within reach of any student, and yet it has features you might find on instrument costing twice as much! Each instrument is equipped with the finest polished ebony fittings, flamed maple back and sides, and close grained solid spruce for the top. To simplify the tuning process and to assure accurate intonation and note clarity, each SV-200 is also fitted with a composite Anton Breton tailpiece with four built-in tuners and a lovely Light Red finish toping off this sterling value!