- Long handles for easy manipulation of capo
- High-tension spring delivers just the right amount of pressure for a clean, clear tone
- Crafted from stainless steel, hand-assembled and finished in brushed silver
- Lightweight, solid feel, positive action
- Fits most standard steel-string guitars
Golden Gate GC-50SB Acoustic Guitar Capo – Brushed Silver
The a line of Golden Gate capos for acoustic and electric guitar from Saga offers style, quality and function at a very attractive price! This ergonomically styled capo is designed with long smooth-edged handles to provide a comfortable feel and to allow for lightning-quick changes. When positioned on the neck, the resilient yet firm spring applies the optimal amount of finger-like pressure to minimize the need for retuning and to assure clean, clearly articulated notes in every fret position. Enhancing the stylish good looks of this quality capo is that it’s available in a range of attractive finishes, it is easy for the player to find the right one the fits their style. Golden Gate acoustic and electric guitar capos – beautifully simple, yet rugged design that offers amazing function – put one in every case!