- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-16
Blueridge BR-70 Contemporary Series Dreadnought Guitar
With exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides, and a full D-41 style abalone trim – the BR-70 dreadnought is right at home on the stage or in your living room. Faithfully delivers solid prewar tone with a sharp modern look. Expertly applied white binding adorns the body, neck, and headstock. The abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock and the back center stripe of intricate wood marquetry are touches of fine art. Aged tone finish completes the look. The slim mahogany neck and traditional dreadnought body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play.