- Traditional bell brass Tricone body in an attractive copper finish for a unique and appealing vintage look
- 12th fret neck joint and elegant pearloid peghead overlay add ease of playing to that prewar look and appeal
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is ideal for bottleneck and traditional playing styles
- Rock maple saddle and bone nut provide the best in sound transmission and sustain
- Traditional 15:1 openback tuners for fast and precise tuning
Regal RC-56 Metal Body Tricone Resophonic Guitar – Copper-Plated Brass
Regal offers a wide variety of metal body resophonic guitars to satisfy every musical taste. Unique to the line is the RC-56 Tricone Resophonic guitar featuring a copper-plated brass body. The sound of this striking instrument is generated by the use of a traditional T-bar bridge assembly that connects three, 6″ spun aluminum cones. This design imparts a totally unique sound with exceptional volume and tone. The ideal guitar for Blues, Jazz, Ragtime and the list goes on. Regal Resophonic guitars?tradition, design with volume and carrying power that has to be heard to be believed!