- Authentic bell brass Tricone style body in gleaming nickel plate for a powerful tone and rich luster
- 12th fret neck joint and elegant pearloid peghead overlay add ease of playing to that prewar look and appeal
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is ideal for bottleneck and traditional playing styles
- Rock maple saddle and bone nut provide the best in sound transmission and sustain
- Traditional 15:1 openback tuners for fast and precise tuning
Regal RC-51 Metal Body Tricone Resophonic Guitar – Nickel-Plated Brass
If you are looking for a unique instrument with a traditional look and sound to play blues, ragtime, or jazz standard, consider the RC-51 standard model Tricone from Regal. Its nickel-plated bell-brass body will instantly take you back to a by-gone era of early musical instrument development. From the very first strum, you will see why these instruments have set the tone for early mechanically amplified music and still remain popular today.