- Solid German spruce carved top with traditional Oval soundhole gives you warm, rich tone with exceptional note clarity and volume
- Solid Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine one-piece maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice, radiused rosewood fingerboard with polished nickel silver frets ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst finish for traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
Kentucky KM-670 Standard Oval Hole F-model Mandolin – Vintage Sunburst
The NEW Kentucky KM-670 Standard Oval Hole Mandolin continues in the tradition of the great turn-of the century American luthiers and takes Oval Hole Mandolin design to a whole new level.
The traditionally braced top with oval sound hole imparts an airy, woody tone with plenty of volume to meet any live performance. We’ve also combined traditional vintage styling and design with a modern player features that include a 14 fret neck-body joint; positioning the bridge in the “sweet-spot of tone;” allowing greater access to the upper frets. Finished in a beautiful and traditional high gloss sunburst and is crafted from the finest, dry aged European tonewoods for a world-class tone in a classic design.