- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- Every Cremona student violin comes with Anton Breton strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss style boxwood pegs
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and tone
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning along with all handcarved, all solid spruce and maple body in amber finish
- Includes Travelite TL-33 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13 brazilwood bow
Cremona SV-150 Premier Student Violin Outfit – 1/2 Size
The Cremona SV-150 violin outfit is a fine example of an instrument who’s value and quality far surpass its price tag. Each outfit includes a violin that is completely hand-carved from select solid tone woods and fitted with top quality boxwood pegs, chin rest and composite tailpiece to assure that it not only sounds great, but has a look of elegance not usually found in instruments at this price point. Another great feature you will find in this, an other instruments that make up the Premier Student Series is that each outfit comes equipped with top-quality Anton Breton strings that improve the player experience and brings out the best tone possible in these lovely instruments. As part of every outfit, each SV-150 violin comes protected in its very own TL-33 case – providing the optimum balance between lightweight design and extreme impact protection, and a high-quality J.LaSalle brazilwood bow to make this already perfect outfit one of the best available at this price point!