- Extra-choice, 100+ year old, handcarved and graduated, solid spruce top
- Superb, deeply figured, handcarved one-piece, premium solid maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck, Swiss style ebony fittings, Cremona aged maple bridge, D’Addario Prelude strings, VP-15 finetuner, and Sacconi style tailpiece hanger
- Best quality ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- Includes Travelite TL-33 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 brazilwood bow
Cremona SV-1600 Maestro Master Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
High-quality woods and fittings mark the quality of the SV-1600 Maestro violin outfit by Cremona. Properly aged materials put together by skilled workers who’s attention to detail is second to none, you get an instrument that’s worthy of any professional, let alone any student!