- Solid Sitka spruce top with small oval soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Gypsy Jazz sound
- Beautiful mahogany back and sides for robust volume and responsive tone
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Traditional brass tailpiece and rosewood compensated mustache bridge, perfect for the Django Reinhardt enthusiast
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour brown nylon gig bag
Cigano GJ-10 Petite Bouche Gypsy Jazz Guitar
From the complicated playing techniques, to the limited availability of truly affordable instruments necessary to capture that proper Gypsy tone, the obstacles to learning how to play Gypsy Jazz music can easily discourage the seasoned guitarist, let alone a beginner. To make it even easier to begin this exciting journey, Saga Musical Instruments and Gitane guitars introduce the new GJ-10 Cigano Student Gypsy Jazz guitar! Its long-scale, oval-hole design gives it that, fast playability, cutting power and characteristic tone making it the perfect lead instrument. Value, tone, playability and workmanship will meet or exceed any players expectations.