- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, select solid spruce top
- Handcarved and graduated select solid flamed maple back, sides, and neck assure a focused sound and attack
- Solid maple neck, boxwood fittings, Cremona bridge, Anton Breton strings, VP-14 finetuner, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- Includes Travelite TL-33 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 brazilwood bow
Cremona SV-1240 Maestro First Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
Finding an all solid, hand-carved, violin outfit constructed from premium aged, flamed and book-matched woods has been unheard of until now. Thanks to the SV-1240! It’s a complete violin outfit that lives up to the challenge by combining naturally aged tonewoods, the finest exotic wood fitting – meticulously crafted to meet the needs of players at the highest level of the educational process.