- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, select solid spruce top
- Handcarved and graduated select solid maple sides and neck along with flamed one piece back, assure a focused sound and attack
- Solid maple neck, boxwood fittings, Cremona bridge, D’Addario Prelude strings, VP-14 finetuner, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- Includes Travelite TL-33 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 brazilwood bow
Cremona SV-1260 Maestro First Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
The one-piece, highly-flamed back on every Cremona SV-1260 Maestro Violin Outfit must be seen to believe. Only the finest select woods are chosen for production of each instrument to enhance the already amazing tone of these superb First violin outfits.