- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- All handcarved, solid flamed maple back and sides, and select solid spruce top with a rich, hand-applied dark amber oil varnish
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with French made Aubert bridge and Anton Breton strings
- Quality African ebony fittings and fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners for easy tuning
- Includes the well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13V brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33V arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport
Cremona SVA-500 Premier Artist Viola Outfit – 16 inch
The SVA-500 is an exquisitely crafted, beautifully finished viola that is built for one purpose-TONE! The finest, selected tonewoods are carefully hand-carved and graduated by skilled luthiers of long experience and the result is a full, rich and sympathetic tone that will delight the advanced student. The same lightness of build that makes the SVA-500 so comfortable and easy to hold, ensures a big sound and easy response to the lightest, most delicate touch of the bow. Tonal properties are further enhanced by the thin, transparent varnish of just the right consistency. The finely cut bridge is the famous Aubert brand from France. This accurately fitted bridge, in combination with the Anton Breton strings, allows this superb viola to reach its maximum sound potential. Serious students will progress more rapidly in their studies with a viola that truly inspires them to play. The orchestral player will find the ample tonal projection of the SVA-500 a great help in ensemble playing as will the quartet player and soloist. The splendid tonal qualities of the new Cremona SVA-500 viola will please every advanced student and add materially to their artistic development.BUY IT NOW!